What I like the most in this world it is a good long conversation that is the best way to share and exchange knowledge.
Professionally, I have always striven to work for organizations with very meaningful missions. Personally, I have a long story volunteering because I have always felt I could contribute to a good social cause in my spare time. That was before I became father when the day time has become very short. ARCOS give me the opportunity to combine my profession, my family-life and my volunteering time. I like to call this my Pro-personal time.
After working within the Public Administration system, the private sector and the ONG sector. I have accumulated a large experience in Entrepreneurship, SME development, strategy consulting, microfinance, program management, social innovation and sustainability.
You will find my detail Resume on Likendin but let me break down a list of organizations where I have worked:
- Foro Europeo Business School of Navarre
- Denver Women’s Business Center
- Rocky Mountain Microfinance Institute
- Servicios de la Raza
- Gamesa Corporation
- Centro Europeo de Innovacion y Empresas de Navarra
- Boutique Patricia
- AMT expresso cafe
My education is still ongoing but I have obteined the following Degrees:
- Postgraduate Degree in Environmental Studies and Land Zoning. Universidad de Deusto. 2002.
- Master Degree In Business Administration. Universidad de Navarra. 1999.
- Certified Degrre in Expert in Microfinance. Frankfurt School of Finance and Management. 2012.
- Certified Degree in Gender Mainstream applied to Human Resources Management. Instituto de la Mujer. 2012.